Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Acoustical Products - illbruck acoustic - Facility Management Product Release
willtec is the core material in the company’s acoustical products for wall panels, baffles, ceiling tiles, multilayer composites and HVAC duct liners. The products include SONEXclassic panels, SONEXone panels and baffles, SONEXvalueline baffles and panels, SONEXpyramid panles, SONEXsuper wedges, and PROSPEC foam, composite and pipelagging. The products have consistent natural gray color through their thickness, so if the products are cut, broken or marred, the exposed interior color matches the exterior color. A lightweight porous melamine foam, milltec is Class 1 fire rated, meets ASTM E-84 requirements for flame spread and smoke density and passes UL 1715 room fire exposure test.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation