Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
ADA Inspection and Reporting - BlueDAG - Facility Management Product Release
BlueDAG, is an ADA inspection and reporting software that streamlines inspections for Americans with Disabilities Act. BlueDAG eliminates the wide-ranging & extensive stacks of code books, untold hours of looking up code references, cross-referencing, copying/pasting, while trying to verify what codes apply to each single barrier. With the use of a mobile phone app, facility managers can do a Title III (private / commercial facility) inspection with BlueDAG, and the cost is a fraction of the cost of a typical inspection performed by a consultant.
A Title II suite is currently in beta, and adds a complete set of tools for the government sector. This includes grievance management, notice tracking, projects and self-evaluations.
The company's Transition Plan builder develops a “living” document that can be constantly maintained, providing progress updates to the agency and constituents.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- 3 Steps to Software Buy-In
- 6 Steps to a Successful Software Rollout
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs