- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
ADA-Compliant Hand Dryer Efficient, Dries Hands in 12 Seconds - Dyson Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Airblade V hand dryer, at 4 inches deep, is 60 percent smaller than the original and dries hands in 12 seconds, the company says. The product uses two sheets of 420-mph air, angled at 115 degrees and blowing through apertures 0.8mm wide, to separate hands and remove water. The 1400W digital motor V4 accelerates from 0 to 92,000 rpm in less than 0.7 seconds and self-adjusts 6,000 times a second to maintain optimum efficiency, according to the company. The dryer passes washroom air through two HEPA filters, which remove 99.97 percent of bacteria from the air used to dry hands. ADA compliant.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms