- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
6-Ton Air Conditioner - Temp-Air - Facility Management Product Release
The Topaz TZ-60B is a newly redesigned portable air conditioner. Designed for portability and durability, the TZ-60B is constructed of powder-coated steel. Its rugged design rolls easily from shop floor to indoor office areas. The TZ-60B offers 75,900 Btu per hour of cooling, and it can provide heat with a built-in electric heat coil. Other new features include: a digital, programmable thermostat; easy service access; and a built-in condensate pump. Power options include 208-230V/1Ph, 208-230V/3Ph, and 460V/3Ph.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation