10 Ways BAS Optimization Improves Performance, Efficiency
Common corrections include the following steps.
Experts point to 10 ways BAS optimization improves performance
Common corrections include simple steps:
1. Modifying occupied schedules.
2. Adjusting discharge air, preheat temperature, and static pressure set points on the air handling units.
3. Repositioning outdoor air dampers.
4. Resetting differential pressure and temperature on water systems.
5. Tuning systems to eliminate unnecessary cycling issues.
6. Eliminating simultaneous heating and cooling.
7. Correcting sequences in systems operations.
8. Identifying failed or failing equipment.
9. Resetting variable speed drive speeds.
10. Remapping monitoring points graphically.