New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
From spot-cooling equipment and personnel lifts to specialized grounds equipment and generators, maintenance and engineering departments often rely on rental equipment to meet unplanned or infrequent needs. But what happens when rental needs become more frequent and require more planning? What regulations impact the equipment rental process? What is the best way to approach staff training?
This webcast, presented by Tony Radke of NES Rentals, will offer an overview of rental equipment options and approaches, including:
* Regulations governing aerial work platforms (ANSI/OSHA)
* Manual of responsibility/operators manuals
* Maintenance requirements for owners and users
* Pre-start inspections
* Safe operations/Hazard identification
* Training vs. familiarization
* Safety device modification
* Simple jobsite preventative maintenance tips
**The participation of our sponsors in this webcast enables us to provide this event free of charge. By registering for this event, you approve that we may share your registration information, including email, with our sponsors. We do not permit sponsors to use your personally identifiable information without your permission for any purposes other than to send you information about their own products and services.