All fields are required.
From spot-cooling equipment and personnel lifts to specialized grounds equipment and generators, maintenance and engineering departments often rely on rental equipment to meet unplanned or infrequent needs. But what happens when rental needs become more frequent and require more planning? What regulations impact the equipment rental process? What is the best way to approach staff training?
This webcast, presented by Tony Radke of NES Rentals, will offer an overview of rental equipment options and approaches, including:
* Regulations governing aerial work platforms (ANSI/OSHA)
* Manual of responsibility/operators manuals
* Maintenance requirements for owners and users
* Pre-start inspections
* Safe operations/Hazard identification
* Training vs. familiarization
* Safety device modification
* Simple jobsite preventative maintenance tips