Roofing Membrane - Facility Management Product Release
The Aero-Block™ product line prevents air, vapor, and water from penetrating the building envelope, offering solutions for all six sides of the building enclosure as well as for gaps in walls between sections. The polymer-modified-asphalt technology is available in three formats: fluid-applied solvent-based polymer; fluid-applied water-based polymer; and pre-fabricated, self-adhering multi-layer membrane. The family of products creates vapor-closed protection, meeting the requirements for a Class I air-vapor barrier.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Weather-Proofed Windows and Energy Efficiency
- What Facility Managers Need To Understand About Ice Dams
- Materials on Roof Surface Can Build Energy Efficiency
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol