- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
Using Plumbing Technology for Safe and Efficient Environments
For the last several years plumbing technology has focused on creating efficient fixtures and products. One benefit from this new technology is also creating cleaner and safer restrooms experiences. From IoT connected fixtures to touchfree fixtures, this webcast will provide an overview of the products and processes available to facility managers to help conserve water and improve efficiencies.
1. Review how plumbing technology updates can help save water
2. Understand how plumbing technology improves efficiencies
3. Learn about how to incorporate new plumbing technology into your facility
**The participation of our sponsors in this webcast enables us to provide this event free of charge. By registering for this event, you approve that we may share your registration information, including email, with our sponsors. We do not permit sponsors to use your personally identifiable information without your permission for any purposes other than to send you information about their own products and services.