- Bennett College-Director, Campus Operations »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
- Director of Facilities »
- Associate Director, Facilities »
School Cleaning & Disinfecting Best Practices for a Safe & Healthy Environment
As K-12 schools, colleges and universities begin to reopen across the country, specific guidelines and procedures are strongly recommended to ensure the maximum health and safety of staff, students and their families.
• Review the key elements of preparing educational facilities for reopening
• Understand the importance of developing a comprehensive, sharable School Re-Opening Plan
• Receive guidance on communicating new facility procedures and protocols to staff, students, parents and community
**The participation of our sponsors in this webcast enables us to provide this event free of charge. By registering for this event, you approve that we may share your registration information, including email, with our sponsors. We do not permit sponsors to use your personally identifiable information without your permission for any purposes other than to send you information about their own products and services.