Integrated Sink Systems Gaining Traction in High-End Washrooms
Since introducing the AER-DEC™ integrated sink to the marketplace last year, Sloan has witnessed more and more architects and designers specifying this three-in-one solution for clients looking to make a statement with high-end washrooms.
Featuring a Sloan Soap Dispenser, Sloan BASYS® Faucet and the innovative air dam technology that redirects air and water to eliminate backsplash and updraft, the AER-DEC is the ideal touchless integrated sink system.
“Our AER-DEC integrated sinks are being installed at various facilities because of their unmatched performance, energy conservation and sleek design,” said Morgan Butts, Sloan, product line manager, sink systems “When we launched AER-DEC, we had the expectation that it would be the future of integrated sink technology, and now seeing it taking hold in the marketplace, we’re realizing those expectations.”
AER-DEC integrated sinks have been installed in locations including:
- Sloan Park
- O’Hare International Airport
- Tower at PNC Plaza
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- DPR Construction
The AER-DEC has all the features a facility could need and more, including:
- More hygienic—Sensor-activated soap dispenser, faucet and hand dryer require no touching of handles
- Energy-saving—Sloan hand dryer consumes less energy than conventional hand dryers because of its sensor activation and automatic shut-off
- Safe and clean—On-deck hand dryer eliminates wet floors from dripping hands and overflowing trash bins from paper towel waste
- Cost-saving—No need to purchase or restock paper towel dispensers, reducing maintenance and saving up to 95 percent in operation costs
- Water-saving—Water flow rates can be controlled
“AER-DEC sinks make handwashing convenient while maintaining top-of-the-line energy efficiency not seen anywhere else,” added Butts “Facilities will consume far less energy and in the long term save money with the aid of AER-DEC integrated sink systems.”
Visit www.sloan.com for more information.