New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
22 Harbor Avenue
PTX Eco Smart Catalog Pages
PIPE-MAX Belt Grinder Catalog Page
BOA Pipe Sander Catalog Page
CS Unitec Belt Sanders
The PIPE-MAX is a combination grinder and pipe belt sander. The front hard rubber contact roller drives the abrasive belt to grind flat surfaces. It removes weld seams in a straight line, without leaving edges or a wavy finish.
For sanding pipes or handrails, it is a flexible tool. The sanding belt follows every contour to grind and polish up to a high-gloss finish. The belt wraps around the pipe and requires only a few steps to polish the entire circumference. It is ideal for stainless steel, aluminum and high-quality metals.
• For sanding pipes from small to large diameter, up to 14"
• Grinds weld seams on flat surfaces – leaves no edges
• Powerful 14.5 Amp motor and variable-speed control from 950 to 3500 RPM
• Quick and easy tool-free changing of sanding belts
• Ideal for stainless steel and aluminum
The BOA Pipe Sander is the perfect solution for sanding and polishing pipe constructions. The sanding arm snakes up to 270˚ around the radius of the pipe. The operator simply rotates the BOA slightly to achieve a full 360˚ finish. Spring resistance between the deflection rollers ensures that the sanding arm and belt are always uniformly tensioned. The BOA saves time finishing stainless steel and other ferrous and nonferrous pipe. Electric and pneumatic models available.
• Maximum pipe diameter: 5".
• Quick, tool-free replacement of sanding belt.
• High-quality 270° sanding arm is made of light alloy with two deflection rollers for quick progress, perfect finish and simple operation
• Additional side handle can be rotated 180° in narrow spaces
• The electric model (LRP 1503 VRA) has an 11 Amp variable speed motor and has a belt speed of 12-40 ft./sec.
• The pneumatic model (LRP 1503 VRA) has a 1 HP motor (Air consumption of 20 CFM @ 90 PSI) and belt speed of 28 ft./sec.
The LBS 1105 VE Finger Belt Sander saves time grinding in confined and difficult areas. It uses belt sizes 3/16" to 1-1/8" wide by 21" long. The sanding arm rotates up to 140° for reaching into corners, grooves and folds, including pipes and curves. The finger sander is ideal for grinding, blending, polishing and deburring ferrous and nonferrous metal. It also works on wood, plastic, fiberglass and other material.
• 6.1 Amp motor
• Speed is adjustable from 13 to 39 ft./sec.
PTX Eco Smart is a multi-functional linear grinding and polishing system for flat surfaces and open or closed pipe constructions. It grinds from coarse to very fine finishes and burnishes to a high-gloss finish. It enhances stainless steel, steel and nonferrous metals including aluminum, brass, bronze and copper, as well as wood and rigid plastic.
PTX Eco Smart features a newly developed abrasive mounting system. This unique system allows grinding and polishing wheels to be changed in seconds, without tools or hardware. Simply slide the wheels and accessories onto the finned, rigid rubber shaft. They secure themselves automatically when the machine turns.
• 12.27 Amp variable speed motor (950 to 3700 RPM)
• Professional and Basic Kits available for metalworking, as well as a PTX kit for woodworking.