- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City - Facilities Management Job Post
Type: full time
The General Manager-Facilities Management functions as the unit representative at a new Museum Project in Oklahoma City. Position Is held accountable for the performance of client assets. Interacts with high-level client management, business units, and handles customer relationships. In this capacity, the General Manager, will provide leadership, direction and supervision for personnel management, planning and control management, maintenance and operations management, and Contract Services Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Planning and Control
- Defines the goals, objectives and programs for the preventative maintenance and property management program.
- Coordinates both the routine and emergency repair and maintenance of commercial properties.
- Interfaces directly with client as the onsite corporate real estate representative.
- Jointly, with the client, develops performance measurements.
- Measures, monitors, evaluates and reports performance measurements.
- Ensures the development and implementation of processes and programs to sustain or improve performance measurements.
- Prepares, reviews and reconciles monthly invoices to the client.
- Personally reviews and approves unit operating expenses and credit card reports.
- Develops and maintains a detailed annual operating budget, operational reports, cost analysis and forecasts.
- Manages the annual operating expense.
- Negotiates and interprets the terms of various contracts and ensures internal compliance with those terms.
- Plans, develops, implements, and revises organizational procedures, policies, operations, and goals.
- Creates, reviews and implements a system of written unit operating procedures.
- Supports, ensures and reviews an active and comprehensive unit safety program.
- Continuously seeks to improve the quality of assigned activities.
- Provides monthly and annual operating reports to the client.
- Position is accountable for the delivery of high quality and cost-effective services as well as ensuring all activities and operations comply with applicable internal and external regulations, laws, and sound business practices.
Maintenance and Operations Management
- Comprehensive predictive/preventive maintenance knowledge
- Safety Management experience
- Emergency response coordination
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems operation
- Directly manages the day to day activities of a 6 person FM staff.
Contract Services Management
- Ensures the effective management and integration of contract services to include electrical, general building maintenance, mechanical, HVAC, building automation, plumbing, elevator, etc.
- Prepares and reviews Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Oversees subcontractor insurance certificates
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of documented work experience directly related to property management and/or facilities management.
- Experience in the management of HVAC systems, building automation and direct digital controls systems to include the maintenance and operation of boilers, heat exchangers, heat pumps and refrigeration systems is preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the operation of a computerized maintenance management system.
- Must have previous experience with billing and invoicing and have a firm understanding of financial matters related to the operations, maintenance and repair of facilities.
- Must be available on-call, to include 24/7 within the Oklahoma City area.
- Must have intermediate skill level in operating a variety of general computer software programs and personal computers.
- Excellent verbal, written communications, financial and leadership skills. The ability to interact effectively with senior executive management for clients, customers and the company organization. Strong organizational skills and a participatory management style desired.
- Requires a valid Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record for the past three (3) years to be eligible under NMS’ vehicle insurance policy.
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
Apply at: https://nana.taleo.net/careersection/nms/jobdetail.ftl?job=FFM00120&tz=GMT-08%3A00&tzname=America%2F