Recyclable Air Filters - Delta M Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The purECOgreen Durable filter uses a regeneration system that allows the filters to be used repeatedly while performing mechanically at the MERV rating for its entire service life, according to the company. The filter regeneration process uses a liquid solution, air pressure, vibration and high pressure rinse to clean filters. Frames are constructed from aluminum or PVC. SureSeal gaskets are made of a hydrophobic sealing material that is designed to remain flexible and impervious to moisture. Polyester filtration media.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation