Power Quality Simulator Models Low Voltage Network Topologies - Schaffner EMC - Facility Management Product Release
Allowing users to model and simulate low-voltage, 3-phase network topologies, PQS3 is an update to the company’s Power Quality Simulation tool. The update includes more robust active filter simulation, engine power and accuracy enhancements, refreshed GUI design featuring wiring by left-click, and delete by delete button functionality, enhanced sharing functionality – simply copy the URL link, generator model included, customer-specific AC line chokes functionality now available, and 18-pulse autotransformer “Mitigator” included. The program simulates power, current and voltage at all network modes, and supports the proper selection of harmonic mitigation technologies.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully