- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Motor Shaft Voltage Test Kit - Electro Static Technology (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
The AEGIS Shaft Voltage Test Kit measures and documents VFD-induced voltages. The kit, a collaboration between Electro Static Technology and Fluke Corp., includes a replaceable probe tip for voltage readings on rotating equipment. This tip contains high-density conductive microfibers that ensure continuous contact with a rotating motor shaft.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation