Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Motor Shaft Voltage Test Kit - Electro Static Technology (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
The AEGIS Shaft Voltage Test Kit measures and documents VFD-induced voltages. The kit, a collaboration between Electro Static Technology and Fluke Corp., includes a replaceable probe tip for voltage readings on rotating equipment. This tip contains high-density conductive microfibers that ensure continuous contact with a rotating motor shaft.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability