Motor Shaft Voltage Test Kit - Electro Static Technology (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
The AEGIS Shaft Voltage Test Kit measures and documents VFD-induced voltages. The kit, a collaboration between Electro Static Technology and Fluke Corp., includes a replaceable probe tip for voltage readings on rotating equipment. This tip contains high-density conductive microfibers that ensure continuous contact with a rotating motor shaft.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation