Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Motor Shaft Voltage Test Kit - Electro Static Technology (AEGIS) - Facility Management Product Release
The AEGIS Shaft Voltage Test Kit measures and documents VFD-induced voltages. The kit, a collaboration between Electro Static Technology and Fluke Corp., includes a replaceable probe tip for voltage readings on rotating equipment. This tip contains high-density conductive microfibers that ensure continuous contact with a rotating motor shaft.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation