- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Merv-8 Air Filter - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The Merv-8 30/30 air filter from Camil-Farr is a pleated panel filter designed for very low initial resistance and the lowest average pressure drop of any Merv-8 filter. The media for the filter is mechanical rather than electrostatic. The radial-media pleats are secured by a welded wire grid that is spot-welded on one-inch centers. The grid is treated for corrosion protection and is bonded to the media to prevent oscillation.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts