Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Merv-8 Air Filter - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The Merv-8 30/30 air filter from Camil-Farr is a pleated panel filter designed for very low initial resistance and the lowest average pressure drop of any Merv-8 filter. The media for the filter is mechanical rather than electrostatic. The radial-media pleats are secured by a welded wire grid that is spot-welded on one-inch centers. The grid is treated for corrosion protection and is bonded to the media to prevent oscillation.
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Focus on Filters To Clear the Air
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts