Merv-8 Air Filter - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The Merv-8 30/30 air filter from Camil-Farr is a pleated panel filter designed for very low initial resistance and the lowest average pressure drop of any Merv-8 filter. The media for the filter is mechanical rather than electrostatic. The radial-media pleats are secured by a welded wire grid that is spot-welded on one-inch centers. The grid is treated for corrosion protection and is bonded to the media to prevent oscillation.
- 4 Air Quality Technologies Can Mitigate Coronavirus Spread
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts