- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Filters - AAF International (American Air Filter) - Facility Management Product Release
The VariCel 2+ filters are available in high capacity and standard capacity models and three levels of efficiency: minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV) 15, MERV 14, and MERV 11. The filters are appropriate for general HVAC applications and applications operating with variable air volume, turbulent airflow, or high humidity. The filters are moisture-resistant and can withstand intermittent exposure to water with affecting filter performance.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation