Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Filters - AAF International (American Air Filter) - Facility Management Product Release
The VariCel 2+ filters are available in high capacity and standard capacity models and three levels of efficiency: minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV) 15, MERV 14, and MERV 11. The filters are appropriate for general HVAC applications and applications operating with variable air volume, turbulent airflow, or high humidity. The filters are moisture-resistant and can withstand intermittent exposure to water with affecting filter performance.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability