Filters - AAF International (American Air Filter) - Facility Management Product Release
The VariCel 2+ filters are available in high capacity and standard capacity models and three levels of efficiency: minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV) 15, MERV 14, and MERV 11. The filters are appropriate for general HVAC applications and applications operating with variable air volume, turbulent airflow, or high humidity. The filters are moisture-resistant and can withstand intermittent exposure to water with affecting filter performance.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation