Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Filters - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The Absolute HEPA and ULPA filters feature a poured-in-place gasket that helps prevent leaks. The sealing method is uniform in depth and encompasses the entire filter sealing surface, eliminating gasket junctures, blemishes and other corner leaks.
The poured-in-place gasket technology eliminates leak paths to ensure that efficiency is maintained at 99.97 percent on 0.3 micron particles for HEPA filters and 99.99997 percent on .012 micron particles for ULPA filters. The gasketing is made of polyurethane and is compatible with most systems.
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Focus on Filters To Clear the Air
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts