- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Filters - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The Absolute HEPA and ULPA filters feature a poured-in-place gasket that helps prevent leaks. The sealing method is uniform in depth and encompasses the entire filter sealing surface, eliminating gasket junctures, blemishes and other corner leaks.
The poured-in-place gasket technology eliminates leak paths to ensure that efficiency is maintained at 99.97 percent on 0.3 micron particles for HEPA filters and 99.99997 percent on .012 micron particles for ULPA filters. The gasketing is made of polyurethane and is compatible with most systems.
- School District Implements IAQ and Coronavirus Safety Measures for Reopening
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts