Filter System - Miller-Leaman - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s self-cleaning Turbo-Disc Filter side-stream skid system is designed to remove particulate and other contaminants from cooling water. By keeping heat transfer surfaces clean, the product helps facilities use less energy, according to the company. The filters are designed for HVAC and industrial cooling tower and chilled water applications. Available, in multiple micron sizes, the lightweight three-dimensional polypropylene disc media uses a fraction of the backwash water used by conventional sand media filters, resulting in substantial water savings and minimizing the amount of dirty water and water treatment chemicals being backwashed to the city sewer. All models come with a 2-inch backwash line, eliminating the need for large flush line piping and floor drains.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation