Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Filter System - Miller-Leaman - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s self-cleaning Turbo-Disc Filter side-stream skid system is designed to remove particulate and other contaminants from cooling water. By keeping heat transfer surfaces clean, the product helps facilities use less energy, according to the company. The filters are designed for HVAC and industrial cooling tower and chilled water applications. Available, in multiple micron sizes, the lightweight three-dimensional polypropylene disc media uses a fraction of the backwash water used by conventional sand media filters, resulting in substantial water savings and minimizing the amount of dirty water and water treatment chemicals being backwashed to the city sewer. All models come with a 2-inch backwash line, eliminating the need for large flush line piping and floor drains.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability