Filter - Purafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Purafilter OA combination particulate and chemical filter is designed for use in high-occupancy commercial environments in which the outdoor air quality is questionable and optimal indoor air quality is a requirement. It contains the Triple-Blend makeup air media to remove gases such as nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide, ozone, and volatile organic compounds. It removes diesel and automobile exhaust and prevent contaminants from these sources from being introduced into the facility’s HVAC system.
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts