- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
Device Listens to HVAC to Prevent Failure - Augury - Facility Management Product Release
The Auguscope listens to HVAC machines, analyzes data and vibrations and catches developing malfunctions before issues arise enabling facility managers to deploy cost-effective and scalable predictive maintenance strategies. The portable device attaches to a variety of mechanical equipment including heating and air conditioning systems, pumps, fans, chillers and more.
The Auguscope’s technology is supported by iPhone and Android apps, where users can access a list of their facility’s machines and see their latest health statuses. Once attached, the Auguscope listens to a machine and generates actionable diagnostics with maintenance recommendations to optimize future health. A report can generate results to allow users to track repairs, add observations, and include photographs of their inventory of equipment for easy record-keeping. Military grade, IP-67 certified.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation