Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
- Property Director (Harlem YMCA) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facility Trade Mechanic »
- Director of Facilities »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 - Pierce College »
- Facilities Director, Rural Alaska, »
- Real Estate and Property Manager »
- Commercial Building Engineer »
- Manager, Engineering (WEST) »
- Facilities Manager »
- Jefferson East Falls, Facilities Openings »
DLC–Listed LED Outdoor Lighting Series Features Multiple Mounting Accessories - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LEDtronics Inc. introduces a brand new series of DLC-Listed LED Low-Profile Shoeboxes with value like never before. LEDtronics’ SBX series Shoeboxes come with multiple options of mounting accessories: A Slipfitter (with –90-90 degrees adjustability), a swivel mount, and a straight-arm that can mount to a square or round pole.
They also have an IP65 safety rating, which makes them suitable for wet locations and excellent HID replacements for outdoor pole/arm-mounted area and roadway lighting, parking lots and structures, building security floodlights, up/down spotlighting, tennis courts, stadiums, tunnels, caves, mines, parks, playgrounds, driveway and walkway lighting as well as construction lighting.
These new LED Low-Profile Shoebox Lights are available in a wide range of wattages, from a low output of 24 watts (W) to a high output of 300 W, and replace Metal Halide/HPS fixtures of 100 W up to 1,000 W — energy savings of up to 70 percent. They support input voltages from 100 to 277 VAC, and provide a high-lumen and high-efficacy lighting.
The luminaires are offered in three-color temperatures: Warm white (3,000 Kelvin (K)), Natural white (4,000 K) and Pure white (5,000 K). Lumen output ranges from 2,180 to 29,000 lm, depending on wattage/color configuration.
The units are constructed with durable, die-cast aluminum housing with a dark-bronze color finish and a polycarbonate clear lens. With a wide operating temperature range of -40-122 degrees, their solid-state construction renders them impervious to shock, vibration, frequent switching and environmental extremes.
These LED fixtures are also offered in a higher voltage range, as well as a DC voltage range that is ideal for solar-powered applications! Also available is a photo cell accessory kit and other housing color finishes.
LEDtronics’ DLC and ETL-listed LED Shoeboxes come with a five-year U.S. warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- How Lighting Energy Efficiency Connects to Wellness
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health