Automatic Line Voltage Switch - Hubbell Building Automation - Facility Management Product Release
The 2-Relay LINE V Switch can override an impending off schedule with a switch activation locally during the blink warn period for user selectable override durations of 30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes. Allows bi-level control in a single switch that is activated on or off by relay blinks from upstream LX and CX lighting control panels.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health