Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Filters - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The Riga-V from Camil Farr is a high efficiency air filter with rigid-filtration performance. The key to the filter's economical performance is a high-lofted synthetic media in a proprietary V-pleat configuration that produces optimized performance. Benefits include superior dust loading and airflow characteristics, for longer service life and lower average energy costs. The frame components create a rigid media support system to ensure dependable filtration performance under varying airflow conditions. The Riga-V's compact, efficient design also weighs up to 30 percent less than similar products for ease of handling and disposal. The filter comes in a variety of popular sizes in either box style or peripheral header configurations.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation