- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Manager »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
Air Filters - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Lennox rooftop units now have the option of MERV 15 2-inch filters.
The new filters improve indoor air quality by removing a minimum of 85 percent of particles sized 0.3 to 1.0 micron, including most types of bacteria, paint pigments and smoke. Typical MERV 4 and lower filters capture less than 20 percent of particles of this size.
The filters also allow certification under the LEED Green Building Rating System, as they exceed the LEED minimum of MERV 13 and may help qualify for one LEED point under EQ5: Indoor Chemical and Pollutant Source Control.
The new MERV 15 filters are available as a field-installed accessory for L Series and S-Class rooftop units from Lennox.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation