Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Filter - W.W. Grainger - Facility Management Product Release
The Air Handler standard-capacity MERV 7 is rated to 150 degrees and five times more efficient than fiberglass filters. Each filter is made of 100 percent synthetic, recyclable material and does not shed fibers. A moisture resistant frame and max velocity of 500 helps improve air quality and keeps resistance within reasonable operating limits. The filters are UL listed.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation