- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Air Filter - W.W. Grainger - Facility Management Product Release
The Air Handler standard-capacity MERV 7 is rated to 150 degrees and five times more efficient than fiberglass filters. Each filter is made of 100 percent synthetic, recyclable material and does not shed fibers. A moisture resistant frame and max velocity of 500 helps improve air quality and keeps resistance within reasonable operating limits. The filters are UL listed.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation