- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Air Filter - W.W. Grainger - Facility Management Product Release
The Air Handler standard-capacity MERV 7 is rated to 150 degrees and five times more efficient than fiberglass filters. Each filter is made of 100 percent synthetic, recyclable material and does not shed fibers. A moisture resistant frame and max velocity of 500 helps improve air quality and keeps resistance within reasonable operating limits. The filters are UL listed.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation