Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Air Filter - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The City-Flo XL meets the air quality standards for green buildings and is suited for buildings where fine particulate causes serious and widely recognized health risks. It has a tapered, pocked design to maintain airflow resistance and ensure full media use, plus a galvanized steel frame for enhanced structural integrity where airflows vary or are unusually turbulent. It uses a high-efficiency fiberglass media bonded to a broad-spectrum, carbon-adsorbent material.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability