- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Technician »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Custodial Assistant »
Air Filter - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The City-Flo XL meets the air quality standards for green buildings and is suited for buildings where fine particulate causes serious and widely recognized health risks. It has a tapered, pocked design to maintain airflow resistance and ensure full media use, plus a galvanized steel frame for enhanced structural integrity where airflows vary or are unusually turbulent. It uses a high-efficiency fiberglass media bonded to a broad-spectrum, carbon-adsorbent material.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation