- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Air Filter - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The City-Flo XL meets the air quality standards for green buildings and is suited for buildings where fine particulate causes serious and widely recognized health risks. It has a tapered, pocked design to maintain airflow resistance and ensure full media use, plus a galvanized steel frame for enhanced structural integrity where airflows vary or are unusually turbulent. It uses a high-efficiency fiberglass media bonded to a broad-spectrum, carbon-adsorbent material.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation