Managing hazardous materials has never been more complex - or more important. Federal, state and local governments turn up the heat on institutional and commercial facilities to comply with regulations, while organizations of all kinds search for ways to minimize their impact on the environment. As a result, facility managers are under growing pressure to effectively coordinate the specification, use, handling, storage and disposal of hazardous materials.
This 75-minute Webcast will help managers develop, implement, and fine-tune their programs for properly managing hazardous materials in their facilities, and will offer ideas for incorporating the process into ongoing green efforts. Topics will include:
- Guidelines for conducting an assessment to determine the risk to facilities
- A review of the most common mistakes organizations make that get them in trouble with regulators
- Considerations for training front-line technicians who regularly come in contact with hazardous materials
- Strategies for cost-effectively implementing and updating hazardous materials management programs
- Updates on hazardous materials regulations, including laws and codes from OSHA, EPA, the U.S. Department of Transportation, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Unlimited number of participants can view the Webcast at no additional charge. Gather 4 staff members for the Webcast and that's less than $30 each!