New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
Organizations including the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, ASHRAE and the Green Grid are developing guidelines that will shape and affect the operation and efficiency of your IT data center infrastructure. These guidelines will be addressed at the free Webcast "Industry Guidelines and Practices for IT Data Center Infrastructure" on Thursday, December 9 at 1 p.m. Eastern.
The 60-minute event will also:
* Help you understand the goals and guidelines of the EPA's Energy Star rating for data centers
* Address the purpose and significance of ASHRAE 90.1's most recent Thermal Guidelines for Data Environments
* Teach you the latest trends and best practices regarding energy measurement and management, including PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness)
* Discuss the relationships of the guidelines within IT infrastructures
* Review available resources for further understanding
* Discuss how the guidelines impact specific IT infrastructures
**The participation of our sponsors in this webcast enables us to provide this event free of charge. By registering for this event, you approve that we may share your registration information, including email, with our sponsors. We do not permit sponsors to use your personally identifiable information without your permission for any purposes other than to send you information about their own products and services.