All fields are required.
Organizations including the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, ASHRAE and the Green Grid are developing guidelines that will shape and affect the operation and efficiency of your IT data center infrastructure. These guidelines will be addressed at the free Webcast "Industry Guidelines and Practices for IT Data Center Infrastructure" on Thursday, December 9 at 1 p.m. Eastern.
The 60-minute event will also:
* Help you understand the goals and guidelines of the EPA's Energy Star rating for data centers
* Address the purpose and significance of ASHRAE 90.1's most recent Thermal Guidelines for Data Environments
* Teach you the latest trends and best practices regarding energy measurement and management, including PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness)
* Discuss the relationships of the guidelines within IT infrastructures
* Review available resources for further understanding
* Discuss how the guidelines impact specific IT infrastructures