Instant on-demand access -
Watch these seminars 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Learn at your convenience!
|How to Conduct a Proactive Health and Safety Inspection|
|Top Ten OSHA Violations in a Built Environment|
|How to Measure Compliance and Establish Safety Goals|
Each OSHA Compliance Training seminar is $150.
Purchase all 3 seminars today and save $90!
Only $360 for the entire series.
Seminar 1: How to Conduct a Proactive Health and Safety Inspection
Last year, OSHA visited nearly 40,000 workplace inspections without warning, discovering over 97,000 violations resulting in millions of dollars in fines! Would you be prepared for an OSHA visit at your business?
This 60-minute Online Seminar will quickly and painlessly teach you how to conduct your own in-house safety inspections.
- How frequently to conduct safety inspections
- How to document the inspection and corrective actions
- Common violations and how to spot them in your work environment
- OSHA's three stage inspection plan
- How to delegate safety inspections to your staff
Special Feature —
• Special Web link that quickly determines your problem areas In this Online Seminar, you'll learn how to correct violations in your workplace so you can become OSHA compliant and - more importantly -- save lives!
Seminar 2: Top Ten OSHA Violations in a Built Environment
This Online Seminar is a must for organizations who want to be proactive in their safety programs. By attending you'll learn how to immediately spot violations in the workplace and how to correct them to OSHA standards.
- OSHA's ten most frequently cited OSHA violations in a built environment
- The #1 violation and why you're probably not compliant right now
- OSHA's General Duty Clause and how it can be a compliance trap
- Training, inspections, written plans and other "administrative" requirements
- Citations, fines and deminimum violations and how to negotiate them
- How to convince management of the value of implementing your safety program
Seminar 3: How to Measure Compliance and Establish Safety Goals
Is your company a safe place to work? How do you know? By attending this 60-minute Online Seminar, you'll learn how to easily establish safety-related goals that will save your company money and - most importantly -- keep your employees safe!
- How to get management buy-in by communicating your safety program's ROI
- How to reduce workers comp costs by establishing a safety program
- How OSHA established your injury benchmark
- How to set realistic and attainable safety goals that ensure compliance
- How a safety committee can keep your injury goals on track
- The dangers of implementing a safety incentive program
Workplace Safety Awareness Council
For those attendees who successfully complete a learning outcomes assessment, Trade Press Media Group is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.