Maintenance & Testing Best Practices
All studies of electrical maintenance and testing programs show a direct correlation between levels of routine maintenance and the reliability of an electrical power distribution system.
A comprehensive, routine preventive maintenance and testing program is the way to ensure your facility's electrical equipment and components operate properly and for as long as possible.
Attend the free webcast "Maintenance & Testing Best Practices" to learn how to implement an effective program at your facility.
Exclusively sponsored by Schneider Electric, the Webcast will also show you how regularly scheduled preventive maintenance can improve operational safety and energy efficiency within your organization.
Learning objectives for this webcast include:
- Understand the true cost of ignoring maintenance and testing
- Learn about maintenance and testing protocol
- Assess equipment for program need
- Ensure qualified personnel and understand when to outsource
- Review steps to program outage planning
- Analyze test results, fixed cost maintenance and testing plans