Getting Your Building Ready for Flu Season 2012
This webcast addresses the business continuity and building operations considerations of a variety of pandemic possibilities. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn about emerging health issues, review proper hygiene/cleaning measures, and deepen your understanding of the role of building systems in mitigating an outbreak in your facility.
Topics covered will include:
- The role of cleaning in disease prevention and control
- How to approach cleaning and maintenance protocols before, during and after an outbreak
- Key components of an emergency response/business continuity plan
- The importance of local, state and federal health agency decisions
- Security considerations during an outbreak