| For those attendees who successfully complete a learning outcomes assessment, Trade Press Media Group is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.
Note: Interactive question & answer session and IACET-certification eligibility only available to participants of live webcast.
Director of Educaiton
When it comes to mitigating natural disasters of such magnitude, does disaster preparedness even matter? At a time when the frequency and intensity of natural disasters seem to be increasing, the answer is an unqualified yes – and more than ever before. Attend this webcast, presented by Bob Mellinger, founder and president of Attainium Corp., for a discussion of the key disaster planning lessons learned from Hurricane Sandy. Understand the need for emergency preparedness and contingency planning for facilities, the people who occupy them and the communities they serve, and get started on the road to tailoring an effective, reliable disaster prep plan for your building.
- Understand the five phases of emergency management and how they apply to disaster preparedness
- Determine the difference between Contingency Planning and Emergency Response and the proper use of both strategies
- Learn which components are essential to effective emergency preparedness
- Understand the importance of creating, maintaining, and testing a Contingency Plan
- Discuss lessons learned from Hurricane Sandy and how to apply them to future disasters that could affect your organization
Sign up for "Emergency Preparedness in a Post-Sandy World: Lessons Learned" today.