EPDM, Defining the Standard for 50 Years
EPDM roofing has been protecting buildings for more than 50 years and, in many ways, defines the standard for real-world performance in a wide range of climates. Attend this webcast and learn about the unique physical property advantages that create value for building owners, along with an in-depth review of major technological advancements. As a participant, you will also gain an understanding of the environmental advantages afforded by EPDM that allow building owners and facility managers to have energy efficient membrane options in all climates.
- Review various studies and physical performance data that demonstrate the sustainability and long-term performance of EPDM roof designs
- Understand the innovative EPDM technologies, which enhance the design and overall performance of the system
- Learn about the various tools used to quantify the energy savings of EPDM roof systems
- Learn about energy-saving benefits of both black and white EPDM roof systems
- Learn about the environmental advantages of EPDM with regard to global warming potential, acid rain, and smog impact