ARC Flash Compliance
With the most recent edition of the 2012 NFPA 70E, many facility managers, engineers and contractors are facing new compliance requirements regarding this important industry standard. This webcast will define an arc flash event and the risk of non-compliance, along with steps that a responsible company must take to be in compliance. Attendees will gain an understanding of the interpretation of the most notable 2012 changes, along with the impact upon the facility owner when attempting to implement improved worker safety criteria. The presentation will also highlight potential solutions that can enhance safety systems and safe work practices.
Attend this webcast to learn:
- What an arc flash event is and how it occurs
- The risks of non-compliance
- Recommended process steps to enhance safety
- Important changes per NFPA 70E 2012 edition
- Safety enhancements and mitigation solutions available