New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
<< Facilities Management
Online fax service uses the cloud to help road warrior real estate professionals get the job done faster and easier
LOS ANGELES, Calif. ––The housing market is beginning to show signs of stability as consumers hang out the “Home Sweet Home (for now)” sign. Rentals are on the rise and apartment construction is providing a lift to the industry. In fact, for the first seven months of 2012, versus the same 2011 period, housing starts involving five or more units are up 41.4 percent compared with a 20.7 percent gain for single-family homes. This shift has real estate professionals busy balancing sales and rentals, and increasingly relying on tools that allow them to close deals quickly while on-the-go.
eFax®, a provider of online fax services since 1996 and a brand of j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS: JCOM), understands the critical business needs of on-the-go real estate professionals and provides the ability to send, receive and manage faxes from anywhere. While working remotely, it is essential for real estate professionals to have access to critical documents and the ability to receive and respond to communications from multiple devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Independent Real Estate Agent Jeff Annis spends his time on the road and in the car helping clients and uses eFax to do more from his mobile phone. “I save gas, time, and since I only use recycled electrons, I’m reducing my carbon footprint which helps the environment,” said Annis. “I noticed in my last two case files I had not printed any of the contract forms because I handled them all electronically and they were already saved by eFax in my smartphone for easy access.”
eFax has many features and benefits that help real estate professionals stay in touch and organized while on-the-go:
· A Capital Improvement — eFax improves on the traditional fax, making it easy to not only send and receive faxes but search and find documents. Real estate professionals can search for faxes using names, topics or other keywords to find a specific document or group of documents. Learn more about how to tag and search faxes in this YouTube video.
· Location, Location, Location — Real estate professionals can use the eFax mobile app to send a fax via their iPhone or other smartphone —using the camera to take a picture of a document—from any location at any time. The simplicity of point, shoot and fax allows busy real estate professionals to send contracts, rental agreements, or property photos to clients, colleagues or staff whether or not they are in the office. Learn more about the eFax mobile app for iPhone in this YouTube video.
· Sign Here — eFax eliminates the need to print, sign and scan documents by providing digitized signature capabilities. Contracts, rental agreements or other documents that need a signature can be faxed to a user’s eFax account where a digitized signature can be added online from a computer, tablet or smartphone. The approved document can then be sent along via email or fax. Learn more about how to use eFax digitized signatures in this video.
· Foreclose Document Disorder — With Internet fax, Realtors no longer have to rush to the office and search through a pile of papers to send their client an agreement. eFax offers real estate professionals unlimited lifetime storage and securely archives faxed documents online. Documents, which can be digitally stored on secure file servers, can be retrieved anytime from anywhere.
· Endless Square Footage — eFax makes it easy to share large files such as high resolution photos and videos of properties or even lengthy documents like closing or mortgage forms without resulting in a blocked or bounced email.
With eFax, real estate professionals can easily send, receive and access critical documents on demand. eFax provides time and resource-efficient features that make it easy to store and access documents. For a free trial of eFax please visit www.efax.com/Free-Trial.
The eFax branded service is a pioneer in the fax business, with a string of technology and business firsts dating back to 1996. Individuals and small businesses can learn more about sending and receiving faxes online at www.efax.com. For medium to large businesses with 10 to 10,000 employees or high volume faxing needs, more information is available at www.efaxcorporate.com.
For more information please visit the eFax blog at http://blog.efax.com/. A video can be viewed here or on the eFax YouTube channel. To hear customer podcast interviews please visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/eFaxPodcasts.
eFax is a brand and registered trademark of j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS: JCOM) and is online at www.efax.com.
About j2 Global™
Founded in 1995, j2 Global, Inc. provides cloud services to individuals and businesses around the world. j2 Global's network spans 49 countries on six continents. The Company offers Internet fax, voice and email solutions. j2 Global markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, Onebox®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and CampaignerCRM™.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple, Inc.