6/20/2014<< Back to Facilities Management Press Releases Home
Toshiba Introduces New TLS-ATL LED Area Luminaire
Toshiba International Corporation -- Toshiba International Corporation’s LED Lighting Systems division (TLS) recently released its new TLS-ATLS and TLS-ATLM LED area luminaires, which serve as a direct replacement for 70–400 watt HID luminaires. With a rated life of 100,000 hours, the ATL is ideal for a multitude of settings and applications, including parking lots, circulation areas, walkways and roadways.
“The new TLS-ATL packs quite a punch with reliability and performance combined,” said Tammy Impagliazzo, Director of Marketing for TLS. “This state-of-art luminaire is engineered to provide greater energy efficiency than traditional HID luminaires while also being extremely durable and easy to maintain.”
The ATL is available in two sizes, the short deck ATLS and the medium deck ATLM, as well as a variety of colors (bronze, black and silver). Both are characterized by superior-grade materials for reliability with a housing that’s built to keep out moisture and environmental contaminants.
Notable features include:
· Consumes up to 50 percent less energy than typical HID area lighting to effectively illuminate the same area
· Available in 4000K and 5700K color temperatures
· Color rendering index (CRI) of 70
· Two photocontrol options: Button-type and NEMA twist-lock receptacle
· Engineered to last longer and outperform conventional area and roadway luminaires, while offering low maintenance
· Heavy-duty construction
· Advanced thermal heat management
· Zero uplight (full cutoff)
· Field-replaceable LED driver
· Contains no mercury or lead
· Manufactured to ANSI standards
· Five-year limited warranty*
* Full warranty details available at http://www.toshiba.com/lighting/resources/warranty.jsp
About Toshiba International Corporation
Toshiba International Corporation (TIC) is a Toshiba America Inc. (TAI) Group Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. TIC is headquartered in Houston, Texas and employs approximately 2,000 people. TIC provides application solutions to a wide range of industries including industrial, power systems, transmission and distribution systems, and lighting systems. For more information about TIC, please visit www.toshiba.com/tic.
About Toshiba International Corporation’s LED Lighting Systems Division
TIC’s LED Lighting Systems Division provides the North American market with a variety of high-efficiency LED products. Drawing upon Toshiba’s 125-year heritage of lighting innovations in Japan and world-class electronic and semi-conductor technologies, the LED Lighting Systems Division is emerging as a leader in solid state lighting. The LED Lighting Systems Division is committed to providing lighting solutions that enhance the quality of life and meet the diverse needs of its customers. The team at Toshiba LED Lighting takes the real world approach to give an exceptional customer experience like no other, and that means backing a trusted brand and quality products with unparalleled and uncompromising service. Further information is also available online at www.toshiba.com/lighting.