New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
<< Back to Facilities Management Press Releases Home
<< Facilities Management
May 11, 2016 — Real estate executives are looking for ways to better manage their portfolios. The C-suite is applying pressure to reduce costly line-items in the financial statements. The tech giants like Microsoft and Intel are investing millions into IoT, cloud, and security for the property sector.
Add all of these factors together and we’re sitting at a tipping point of transformative change. So, Switch Automation, Intel, and Intelligent Buildings are going on the road to host breakfast conversations about what’s broken with real estate, and how technology can make buildings smarter and the people that manage them more successful.
The topics at these Tipping Point conversations will be:
• What's broken in real estate and why that's a tragedy: Deb Noller, Switch Automation
• Data-driven decision making for a corporate — why you need a plan: Intelligent Buildings
• Smart Building programs with limited risk, cash, and time: Aaron Lapsley, Switch Automation
• IOT for Smart Buildings — a security story: Intel IoT
Here are the dates and locations:
• San Francisco: 8 to 9:30 a.m.,May 17, at Microsoft Reactor, 680 Folsom St.
• Chicago: 8 to 9:30 a.m., May 19, at Aon Service Corp., 200 E. Randolph St.
• Washington, D.C.: 8 to 9:30 a.m., May 24, at K&L Gates, 1601 K St. NW
• New York City: 9 to 11 a.m., May 25, at WeWork, 54 W. 40th St.
If you manage corporate or commercial real estate, you need to understand the impact of technology on your business and your career. Register for an event here.