New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
<< Back to Facilities Management News Home
<< Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
ROCKFON explores the newest global trends in ceiling designs in "Inspired By You: Revealing the Beauty Inside Renovations and New Builds." This third volume in the series is available free-for-download as a PDF.
Throughout the nearly 100-page publication, each article is illustrated with detailed photos and features interviews with the driving forces behind these exceptional projects – architects, acousticians, engineers, and installers.
"Beauty begins with inspiration. It has to be imagined and brought to life. Finding the beauty in a new build or an existing structure, inspired visionaries use ROCKFON’s ceiling systems as an active element to create surprising rooms with outstanding acoustics and a comfortable indoor climate,” said Chris Marshall, ROCKFON’s vice president of marketing and business development.
Throughout this edition of "Inspired By You," QR codes link readers to videos showcasing a full 360-degree experience of five project success stories about:
• Emma Children’s Hospital in Amsterdam: Using ROCKFON’s ceiling products to emphasize natural light and a clean, bright appearance, the architects designed a healthy micro-city for kids.
• Sørlandssenterest, Norway’s largest shopping center: Helping the design team create a comfortable experience that promotes sales, ROCKFON ceiling panels optimize light and acoustics in a continuous white ceiling.
• Novo Nordisk headquarters in Denmark: Accentuating its organic curves and reducing vibration in the large atrium, ROCKFON products offered the flexibility needed for the spiral shape that connects the office and exemplifies its culture.
• Arts et View swimming pool in France: Providing a peaceful atmosphere with no resonance, the architects relied on ROCKFON’s corrosion- and humidity-resistant products.
• Lyceum Schravenlant school in the Netherlands: Following environmentally responsible practices and using ROCKFON’s sustainable products, this is the country’s first school designed in line with cradle-to-cradle principles.
These five project featurettes also are viewable on ROCKFON’s YouTube channel, along with more videos sharing ROCKFON’s processes and products.