New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
<< Back to Facilities Management Press Releases Home
Riviera Beach, Fla. — April 6, 2016 — RGF Environmental Group, Inc. has announced the completion of their new and redesigned website — www.rgf.com.
The 30-plus-year-old company, based in Riviera Beach, Fla., manufactures over 500 environmental products and provides the world with safe air, water, and food without the use of chemicals.
The new website merges existing RGF domains into one, but, most importantly, it has been redesigned to accommodate and showcase all four of RGF’s environmental divisions. Landing pages for each division are dedicated to technologies and products for air, water, food, and AFL Industries. Visitors are encouraged, however, to explore the vast environmental product offerings featured on the site that are shipped worldwide (and manufactured solely in the United States).
Landing pages by division include Air Purification, Water Treatment, Food Sanitation, and AFL Industries.
Other new site features include:
• A responsive design providing the user with an optimal viewing and interaction experience over a series of user platforms including mobile devices.
• Social Share Buttons for easy sharing of pages and content via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and email.
• A portal for distributors providing news updates, marketing materials, forms, technical information, specifications, and sizing for RGF’s air purification systems.
• A clear separation between company divisions enhancing user navigation and to pinpoint topics of interest.
• Online easy-to-use Warranty Registration for Air Purification Products.
• Enhanced Dealer Locator with option to request contact information for international dealers.
Situated in the heart of the Port of Palm Beach Enterprise Zone, RGF Headquarters spans 7.5 acres, with 100,000 square feet of manufacturing, warehouse, and office facilities. RGF also maintains client offices in China and Hong Kong.