New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
GREEN BAY, WIS. – Pallas® Textiles introduces the Drift™ Collection, designed by Laura Guido Clark. The Drift Collection celebrates the random, the unexpected, providing four patterns with a little twist or design that takes you on a new and sometimes circuitous path.
“Perfection is difficult, nearly impossible, to achieve. Yet, in today’s world of ongoing technological advances, perfection is almost expected,” said David White, vice president and general manager, Pallas Textiles. “The Drift Collection celebrates the concept of randomness in a time when mass production has given rise to predictability and uniformity. The patterns each push the parameters of perfection, providing dynamic and unexpected patterns. We’re excited to share this collection with the design community.”
The Drift Collection offers a sophisticated palette that incorporates punches of contemporary color with classic hues. From Patina to Field Play, Fracture and Off Track, the range of scale, exceptional color palette and high-performance attributes makes Drift a smart choice for any interior.
The Drift Collection includes:
· Field Play—Scattered flowers splayed over a rigid grid makes Field Play the perfect intersection of geometry and organic pattern. Field Play is available in 12 colors: Natural, Wheat, Papaya, Mango, Poppy, Berry, Citrine, Evergreen, Sea, Midnight, Espresso and Carbon.
· Fracture—Fracture appears as fissures and cracks in ice with an overlapping octagonal shape. The smaller pattern creates an overall larger pattern. Fracture is available in 12 colors: Pumice, Wheat, Papaya, Brick, Poppy, Berry, Citrine, Evergreen, Sea, Midnight, Wheat, Carbon.
· Off Track—Sometimes life gets bumpy. Off Track follows the ups and downs with a hint of glimmer. Off Track is available in 13 colors: Natural, Wheat, Papaya, Mango, Brick, Violet, Citrine, Avocado, Evergreen, Sea, Midnight, Espresso and Carbon.
· Patina—Patina is a near solid with the appearance of a textured surface that has beautifully aged over time. Patina is available in 15 colors: Pumice, Wheat, Papaya, Brick, Poppy, Orchid, Citrine, Evergreen, Celadon, Sea, Midnight, Cocoa, Espresso, Ice and Carbon.
High performance and sustainability are a part of the Pallas promise, from which the Drift Collection does not stray:
· Field Play contains 78% post-consumer recycled polyester; Fracture contains 76% post-consumer recycled polyester; Off Track contains 45% post-consumer recycled polyester; Patina is a Sunbrella® Contract Fabric and is recyclable as part of the Recycle My Sunbrella program.
· Field Play, Fracture and Off Track offer Greenshield, an environmentally safe high-performance nanotechnology that builds permanent spill and stain resistance into the fiber structure of the fabric, while preserving the hand of the fabric.
· Patina is a Sunbrella® Contract Fabric with Defiance®, an antimicrobial treatment comprised on a single component that inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew, allowing the fabrics to be used in applications where normal fabrics will not perform. Sunbrella Contract Fabrics with Defiance passed the AATCC 100 Antibacterial and 30 Antifungal Part 3 tests and CAL 117-E (CS-191-53) Classification: 1 Normal Flammability.
· Field Play, Fracture and Patina are bleach cleanable (CDC-approved 10:1 water/bleach mix). Rinse the surface with clear water after cleaning. Use of standard extraction equipment is recommended.
About Pallas Textiles
For more than 20 years, Pallas Textiles has collaborated with some of the best-known textile designers to create an impressive portfolio of award-winning collections. Named for Pallas Athena, Greek Goddess of Weaving, Pallas Textiles offers sophisticated, elegant products that are smart, balancing high performance characteristics and environmental responsibilities. Collections include textiles for contract upholstery and panel systems, wall-coverings, textiles for healthcare environments and casements. Pallas Collections are designed to harmonize with the total interior environment and its furnishings. For more information, visit www.pallastextiles.com.