5/8/2012<< Back to Facilities Management Press Releases Home
MaxLite Will Expand LED Outdoor Line with Induction and LED Luminaires at Lightfair International 2012
Las Vegas--- Rapidly building its line of energy efficient outdoor lighting for commercial and industrial applications, MaxLite® will introduce a number of LED fixtures and Induction at Lightfair International (LFI) 2012, which will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center from May 9 through May 12, 2012. MaxLite, a leading global manufacturer and marketer of MaxLED®, an award-winning line of innovative LED luminaires and lamps using state-of-the-art LED technology, will exhibit the MaxLED line and as well as additional energy efficient lighting products at Booth #2914.
“During the past year, we have grown our line of LED and other lighting fixtures designed for outdoor applications,” said Thomas Rhee, Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Product for MaxLite. “We hope that lighting industry professionals will be significantly impressed with our latest exterior lighting solutions and technologies at Lightfair in May.”
New additions to the company’s exterior lighting line will include: Induction Lighting; Small LED Floods; LED Parking Area Lights and Large Flood luminaires; LED Parking Garage and Fuel Pump Canopy Luminaires with new control and battery backup options; and Roadway LED Cobra Heads.
• The new Induction Lighting fixtures include surface mount and flood lights that combine high power and very long life (up to 100,000 hours) with designs that utilize self-contained generators to create this type of fluorescent lighting.
• Engineered with integral drivers, the Small LED Flood Lights offer diminutive and efficient, energy saving replacements for metal halide and high-pressure sodium fixtures.
• The recently released Parking Area Lights and Large Flood Lights are engineered to address parking lot and building illumination using MaxLite’s patent pending Optic Pressure Plate Technology, which provides light where you need it, while improving thermal efficiencies.
• The new line of LED Parking Garage and Fuel Pump Canopy Luminaires is upgraded with multiple control and battery backup options, including occupancy and bi-level sensors.
• The new Cobra Head LED Fixtures are available in a variety of styles and sizes for street and roadway lighting applications.