New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
<< Back to Facilities Management Press Releases Home
<< Facilities Management
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, is pleased to announce the following individuals have been elected to serve on the 2017 ISSA Board of Directors, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Richard L. Rones of Americo Manufacturing Co. Inc.
• Vice President/President Elect: Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises Inc.
• Executive Officer: Mark J. Bevington, NSS Enterprises Inc.
• Manufacturer Director: Terry Neal, Impact Products LLC• Distributor Director: Harry A. Dochelli III, Essendant
• Director Canada: Peter Farrell, Cannon Hygiene Ltd.
• Europe Council Chair: Michel deBruin, MGS International B.V.
The elections for open positions on the 2017 ISSA Board of Directors closed August 11, 2016.
Returning Board Members
In addition to Rones, returning from the 2016 board to serve in the following positions on the 2017 board are:
• Past President/International Director: David E. Sikes, Sikes Paper Co.
• Secretary: Taylor M. Bruce Jr., IH Services Inc.
• Treasurer: Ken Bodie, Kelsan, Inc.
• Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
• BSC Director: Roman Chmiel, Scrub Inc.
• Distributor Directors:
Daniel Josephs, Spruce Industries Inc.
Nick Spallone, Tahoe Supply Co.
Neil R. Eibeler, Rubbermaid Commercial Products Inc.
· Manufacturer Representatives’ Director: John K. Riches, Riches Associates Ltd.
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2016:
· Andrew G. Dunning, Numatic International Ltd.
· Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
· Jack Hill, Minuteman International Inc.
· Jeffrey Packee, Clean Power/Marsden Holding LLC
· Mercer Stanfield, Brame Specialty Co. Inc.
· John Swigart, Spartan Chemical Co. Inc.
· Alan R. Tomblin, P&G Professional
ISSA members are invited to personally greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Meeting on Friday, October 28, 8:00 a.m., during ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2016, which takes place October 25-28 at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
For more information, visitwww.issa.com/show.