New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
<< Back to Facilities Management News Home
Longmont, Colo. – July 6, 2015 — Airius LLC, manufacturer of air destratification fan systems, has launched a new web site using responsive design at www.airiusfans.com.
The responsive design provides optimal viewing and interaction across all devices. The new site offers detailed product information on all Airius destratification fan systems, which are used to increase comfort and reduce HVAC energy use.
“With the updates to Google’s search algorithms, it was imperative that we follow up with a responsive Web design to provide a flexible website across devices and help keep us at the top of search results,” said Christian Avedon, sales and marketing director for Airius. Airius used the services of Goozmo, a Boulder, Colo.-based website company.
The new site features:
• Information, graphics, and video illustrating how Airius destratification fans equalize a facility’s interior temperature, re-circulating hotter air trapped at the highest ceiling level. This “thermal equalization” allows businesses to cut energy costs and improve employee and customer comfort.
• Online fan configurator, allowing customers to select a specific Airius fan style, size, motor type, nozzle length, voltage, and color and generate a product item code for orders.
• Case studies and technical downloads, often requested by architects, engineers, and facility managers.
• Downloadable brochures, FAQs, and installation photos of Airius fan systems, which include the free-hanging Air Pear, Designer Series, and the new Narrow Aisle fans. Systems also include the Suspended Ceiling Fan and the PHI Air Purification option.
• Examples of different industry applications are provided, including athletic facilities, schools, groceries, manufacturing, retail, and many more.
• Request a quote, webinar request, newsletter signup form, and other phone and fax contacts for Airius.
• Links to Web sites of Airius worldwide partners in the UK and Australia.
“Most important, we want anyone considering our fan system to contact us, ask questions, or even upload a building’s layout through the new contact form on our site,” Avedon said. “Our Airius experts are available to consult on individual projects to provide a custom-tailored destratification solution for most building types.”