The Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is ideal for any flat or low-sloped application. Since 1978, over a billion and a half square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed on buildings of all types.
- Every Duro-Last roofing system is manufactured in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit, delivering worry-free, leak-proof, long-term protection.
- The highly-reflective Duro-Last white membrane is saving energy and money for building owners and managers throughout the U.S. A new Duro-Last roof can help facilities obtain credits toward LEED and LEED-EB certification.
- The Duro-Last system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installation is quiet, fast, and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roof can often be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
- Duro-Last protects commercial and industrial buildings with our comprehensive 15-year No Dollar Limit (NDL) warranty that is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation workmanship. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.