Maintenance Technician - Facilities Management Job Post
1443 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA 02446
Expanding Real Estate development firm based in Brookline, MA seeking a full-time experienced Service Technician. We manage multi-family residential, commercial and retail properties and have been in business for over 40 years.
The Service Technician is responsible for evaluating and repairing in house mechanical systems, including HVAC, appliances, electrical, plumbing and other projects as needed within the portfolio. Other duties to include painting, carpentry, cleaning, other small repairs and snow removal.
The ideal candidate would be a take-charge, hands-on, productive member of the service team who maintains a high level of professionalism and is capable of handling multiple tasks. Must have superior customer service skills, excellent technical and communication skills, and must be a team player.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
1. Troubleshoot/Repair maintenance issues as they arise throughout the portfolio of four buildings one (1) residential property, two (2) commercial properties and one (1) retail property.
2. Provide outstanding customer service to Tenants, Residents and Vendors.
3. Evaluate and service HVAC systems in-house throughout the portfolio.
4. Prioritize and complete scheduled work daily throughout the portfolio.
5. Participate in rotating on-call schedule for nights, weekends and holidays.
6. Complete in-house painting and cleaning when necessary to assist team.
7. Participate in quarterly goal review meetings with Facilities Manager to ensure open communication, and hitting targeted objectives.
8. Assist Facilities Manager in Project Management throughout the portfolio.
9. Identify capital needs for each property throughout the portfolio and provide suggestions for capital budgets.
The suitable candidate would have a High School Diploma and at least three (3) years of apartment experience. HVAC Certification is a plus. Candidate must be reliable and maintain a professional appearance. We are offering an excellent compensation package. This is a unique opportunity to join a company that will fully appreciate your talent. 1443 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA 02446