Error Retrieving Data.
New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
Energy Efficiency Article Use Policy
The awardees and their energy reductions are:
* Delbert Reed, Shriner’s Hospitals for Children in Houston — 48 percent
* Bill McCully, Northwest Medical Center, Springdale, Ark. — 13 percent
* Ronny Gann, West Jefferson Medical Center, Marrero, La. — 10 percent
* Gary Thompson, St. Francis Hospital & Health Services, Maryville, Mo. — 13 percent
* Roger Neifert, Yuma (Ariz.) Regional Medical Center — 17 percent
* Jennifer Kearney, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York City — 10-40 percent in four facilities
The E2C program focuses on sharing fundamental concepts, real data, proven strategies, financial tools and success stories by ASHE members. It provides knowledge to use in uncovering the energy savings inherent to an organization’s building design and operations. For more information on E2C, including case studies on energy savings by these and other health care facilities, click here.