i.Lon SmartServer 2.0 EMS - Facility Management Product Release
The i.Lon SmartServer 2.0 EMS connects to IP-based applications such as enterprise energy management and demand-response programs. Features built-in applications for scheduling, alarming, data logging, etc. The feature set can be expanded by writing custom applications. Includes a Web authoring tool to create custom user interface Web pages.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search i.Lon SmartServer 2.0 EMS on FacilityZone.com