i.Lon SmartServer 2.0 EMS - Facility Management Product Release
The i.Lon SmartServer 2.0 EMS connects to IP-based applications such as enterprise energy management and demand-response programs. Features built-in applications for scheduling, alarming, data logging, etc. The feature set can be expanded by writing custom applications. Includes a Web authoring tool to create custom user interface Web pages.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response