eBuilding 5.0 Energy Management Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
eBuilding 5.0 is a multisite energy management solution designed to integrate with building automation standards such as BACnet, and commercial IT standards such as XML and Web Services. Features include the ability to remotely view animated Web pages for system diagnostics and the ability to modify control logic and operator screen graphics over the Internet.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search eBuilding 5.0 Energy Management Solutions on FacilityZone.com