eBuilding 5.0 Energy Management Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
eBuilding 5.0 is a multisite energy management solution designed to integrate with building automation standards such as BACnet, and commercial IT standards such as XML and Web Services. Features include the ability to remotely view animated Web pages for system diagnostics and the ability to modify control logic and operator screen graphics over the Internet.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response