eBuilding 5.0 - Facility Management Product Release
The eBuilding 5.0 is a multisite EMS designed to integrate with BACnet and IT standards such as XML and Web Services. The product features integrated system components, including network level controllers, programmable and preprogrammed unitary controllers, modular I/O system, and integrated configuration and user interface software.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response