eBuilding 5.0 - Facility Management Product Release
The eBuilding 5.0 is a multisite EMS designed to integrate with BACnet and IT standards such as XML and Web Services. The product features integrated system components, including network level controllers, programmable and preprogrammed unitary controllers, modular I/O system, and integrated configuration and user interface software.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search eBuilding 5.0 on FacilityZone.com